Fast motion sun/ clouds Fast motion sun/ clouds

Pretty view.

Simple and soothing. Good job. I know how it feels to be a cool animator back in the day but have long since been forgotten by the fuckin' Disney quality on this site. Enjoy what you do.

Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

You're truly evolving, Firth

Your talent in art of fluently bringing animation is astounding at this point. It's almost high budget stuff now. Creepy stuff, man... I love it!

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

Wow, dude...

FUCKING AWESOME! I haven't laughed that hard in the morning in a long time. Oh my god, thank you sir.

Boxhead :The Rooms Boxhead :The Rooms

Pure Genius!

Words cannot describe the pure genius of this game. A gem on Newgrounds!

Crizzle dungeon Crizzle dungeon

Sweet Jesus!

You simply MUST create a long, long game like this. It reminds me of Zelda on so many levels, please, PLEASE make a long one, it would be worth the effort. You have great artistic capabilites also, and ingame cinemats would just be a cherry on top!

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

Best internet frogger I ever played!

That's right... I love the way you used the 3d, I never seen anything like that in frogger. Usually its just the 2d above view, great job!

King Kilo - Blindsight King Kilo - Blindsight

Hey man, just wanted to see what you'd think if I made an independent music video to this and gave you full music credit?

Killerkb responds:

Yeah, I'd be honored! If you want to have a 320kbpswhatever file, go check my YouTube channel. Every song has its own free download link.
Cheers!

On the last episode... On the last episode...

Bahahaha!

-= Cactus =- -= Cactus =-

Fucking sick man.

TheBiocide responds:

Glad to hear it, buddy. Thank you!