Boxhead :The Rooms Boxhead :The Rooms

Pure Genius!

Words cannot describe the pure genius of this game. A gem on Newgrounds!

Crizzle dungeon Crizzle dungeon

Sweet Jesus!

You simply MUST create a long, long game like this. It reminds me of Zelda on so many levels, please, PLEASE make a long one, it would be worth the effort. You have great artistic capabilites also, and ingame cinemats would just be a cherry on top!

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

Best internet frogger I ever played!

That's right... I love the way you used the 3d, I never seen anything like that in frogger. Usually its just the 2d above view, great job!

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

Fun, Grisly Gadget

I thought it was fun to pass time, for all of those with a dark little sense of humor... including me. I like your art style, keep up the good work.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

$171.87

...that was how much it was around a week ago. I liked the concept, need more stuff like this on Newgrounds. Thanks for pointing out that my account isn't worth shit.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Best Game on Newgrounds!

That's saying a lot because I'm picky, but this definately was! Had to switch computers to play it because of lag, but other than that, and needing continues, it was great! Thank you.

Fallout Fallout

Good idea, bad outcome.

A bit too easy, along with those annoying ding voices throughout... needed smoother gameplay and a faster ball.

Rabbits An Weed Rabbits An Weed

Mediocre

Could have been a lot better, and I preferably would rather use arrow keys and space bar instead of mouse.

The Night Of 2000 Screams The Night Of 2000 Screams

Why is this getting such good reviews?

Honestly, why? That was one of the cheesiest survival horror games ever, just click text to go to next text, it was like one of those Goosebumps select your ending crap. Dude, just bad... bad!

10-Count 10-Count

Somewhat pointless.

Overall looking at it, it was kind of pointless to play. It passes the time, but the look of it isn't that appealing, and it isn't completely original either because I've played similar ones online too. Try to make something a bit more appealing.