Fast motion sun/ clouds Fast motion sun/ clouds

Pretty view.

Simple and soothing. Good job. I know how it feels to be a cool animator back in the day but have long since been forgotten by the fuckin' Disney quality on this site. Enjoy what you do.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

You're truly evolving, Firth

Your talent in art of fluently bringing animation is astounding at this point. It's almost high budget stuff now. Creepy stuff, man... I love it!

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

Wow, dude...

FUCKING AWESOME! I haven't laughed that hard in the morning in a long time. Oh my god, thank you sir.

|~Love Us Forever~| |~Love Us Forever~|

Great work man!

Very good! Short, but in the sense of being the perfect length to get the point across. You're a great animator and I love all your work through the years, keep it up!

Magical Trevor 4 Magical Trevor 4

Better than I expected!

The first was a masterpiece, and I thought the Trevor flashes would lose some of the spice by now but didn't. Great work Weebl, you are one of my favorite animators. Your drawing style is so, amusing.

Lumus's Paddle Ball Exp. Lumus's Paddle Ball Exp.

Nice work, Dev!

I'll try to be crucial in a friendly way. As awesome as it was man, some of the little things you gotta fix. For example, the Earth from space looked squashed a little. Or the TV had ebaumsworld's tag on the bottom right. Easy to clear up these kinds of things, and I know you tried your best at compression and it isn't always that easy. I'm not too good at compression either. Great musical choice and I like your art styles, and your production outro/loop w/e you wanna call it at the end was... to say the least, fantastic. Good work!

ToxicBunny-1 responds:

Thanks man, but this is not the end you will see even better content.

Newgrounds Commercial Newgrounds Commercial

I think Tom would approve.

My biggest complaint is that you could have upped the quality on the images, they seemed a bit muddy. I also think that it would have been more true to NG if you used music from the Audio portal, but in the end it was a valid commercial that I think Tom would approve of.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Didn't live up to the previous one.

It isn't bad, don't get me wrong, but if you want to keep the Madness series shiny you gotta be innovative. Sure the train sequence was very well directed, but overall the whole package felt more of the same. No real thrills. The thrill of the last one was the sheer number of victims on screen at a time, to me in this one was the directing of the train sequence and that is it. Really, really think of some ways to engage and excite your audiences rather than settling for repitition. Go the whole nine yards, I know you can do it.

New Numa New Numa

You killed it.

I'm sorry, but similar to how some movies should never have sequels, Numa shouldn't have either.

"Sasper" Episode 2 "Sasper" Episode 2

Goddamn man

You did it again, the ending was my favorite part: "--I'M FUCKIN' HORNY............". Hahaha! I never tire of your stuff, I have a sick mind just like you! :-D